Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged by Jana

I was a tagged a while ago by Jana and never got around to doing it...so here it goes.....

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours


1. I am obsessed with checking my email, blogs, and facebook. I look at all of these several times a day. This stemmed from having a very very boring internship this summer where all I had to do was check my email, all of my friends blogs, and facebook...sad I know

2. I can walk really long distances but can't run a mile to save my life. I hate to run it is way too tiring, but I love to walk and just walked to 20 miles on Saturday for my marathon training.

3. I hate my feet and everybody else's for that matter, but a pedicure is definitely something I am willing to pay for. My feet are Huge, size 11 in girls, very skinny and I have freakishly long toes. I had to by shoes for my marathon and they were a size 10 1/2 and I was stoked because they fit and I thought my feet had shrunk but then the girl told me they were a 10 1/2 in mens :( It was a very sad day!

4. I love to clean the kitchen, it is my favorite household chore. I think it is because you can really see how your work paid off.

5. I learned to make cheesecake to impress a guy. The verdict is still out on whether or not it worked.

6. I sing ridiculously loud when I'm in the car, especially alone. Even if I don't know the words I still belt it out. I really wish I had a good voice because I love to sing!

I tag anyone and everyone!!!

7 comments:

jill said...

In general I am not a blog reader. But each and every time I DO read your blog I laugh and laugh. Thanks for making me happy this evening. #2 is definately the funniest thing I have heard in a long time...
Love ya!

jill said...

PS: your blog looks really cute! It's much different than the last time I checked in.

M&M!! said...

i have way longer and uglier feet than you do!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayla R. said...

ha ha love it! wanna come clean my kitchen:) ha love ya suz

Emily Frame said...

love the new background.

Cori said...

Suzy, I saw you walking the other day by Will's! I was gonna honk but I didn't want to because I hate when people honk at me when I am running. It is scary!!! You look awesome!

Jessica said...

I love all those things about you! I'm glad you've been helping keep my kitchen clean over the last few weeks. Your unemployment has been great fun for me. I will be sad when you start your new job!