Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day in California

So Shellie flew down to spend the Labor Day weekend in California with me! From the time I picked her up to the time I dropped her off we had non-stop fun!!! Some of the highlights were we went shopping at some really cool malls, ate at really great restaurants, walked Rodeo Drive, went to an Angels game, went on the NBC and WB studio tours along with the Kodak Theater tour, we went to the beach which was gloomy and Cold but it was still fun! Stayed in a less then awesome hotel that smelled bad, went to Santa Barbara (After I walked 15 miles in the morning, I almost died), ate at Magic Johnson's TGIF's and were the only white people in the whole place! And lastly we DROVE, DROVE, and DROVE in a lot of TRAFFIC, gotta love California traffic!!! Here a few pictures that I had on my camera, I'll post more when I get them from Shellie.....


"Shopping" on Rodeo Drive


The Warner Brothers Studio Tour- Very Cool!!!


"Central Perk" one of the stops on the WB tour


The waiting room for the show ER- another stop on the tour!

1 comments:

Cori said...

Suzy,that sounds like a blast! I am so jealous of you. I love California, there is so much to do there.