Sunday, October 12, 2008

Parking Enforcement!


There is honestly NOTHING that gets me more angry then being booted or towed! My car was towed twice in Idaho by a tow-man on a power trip...$80 each time.... so frustrating! Then a few weeks ago Shellie and her sister Stacy and Stacy's husband Cameron wanted to go to the new Spoon me in Provo (so good BTW!). Well I parked my car at the Del Taco that is just a little east of Spoon me. When we came out I had a big fat boot on my car. Apparently the ten spots surrounding Del Taco are for THEIR customers only!!! RETARDED! So $50 later I got the boot off my car. Talk about ruining a fun night!

Then on the new the other day I heard about people that had parked their cars in an abandoned Lowes parking lot (the one off 9000 S. in Sandy) and walked to the new REAL stadium. They were ALL towed, over 20 cars and the price was $227. I was so angry for the people that this happened too you would have thought that it happened to me! I mean really, give me a break. Lowes has been out of business and the parking lot has been abandoned for over 2 years!

My conclusion: Tow-Men/ Tow Companies must be the most HATED People in the world, I bet they get hate mail!

THE END

3 comments:

Kayla R. said...

UGH>>>

jill said...

That stinks!

Lindsay said...

Suz!!!! I know how you feel! A while ago we parked at the burger king parking lot and got towed!!! 160 dollars later we got our car back. It is amazing the hatred that comes over you when that happens. I would have been 160 dollars richer had I not been towed. SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!! I am sorry!