Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cookbooks...

You may or may not know that I am training for a marathon this October. You also may or may not know that I trained for this SAME marathon last year but 10 days before the race fell and sprained BOTH my ankles. So now I am even more bound and determined to FINISH this race...

Because I am doing this marathon to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society I need to fundraise. I have $660 dollars to raise by October 4th, that is less than 3 weeks away. I know that money is tight right now and gas is expensive and groceries are getting more expensive but people are still being diagnosed and dying from this horrible disease.


So to help the fundrasing efforts of my team, we compiled a cookbook of OVER a 100 recipes! I submitted a lot of my mom's own recipes so I KNOW they are good. I am selling them for ONLY $15 and WOULD love your support! So if you are interested in buying one, or two, or a hundred :) let me know. You can leave a comment or email me directly at sumsions@gmail.com. Also, please pass this information on to your family and friends! I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it!

And if you are feeling extremely generous you can always donate directly to my website at:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/nikesf08/ssumsion

Thank you for your support!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I will give you $$$ and will post on my blog about the cookbooks!

Hugs and Kisses! BE Careful... watch out for steps, slippery floors and gasoline pumps!

Karly said...

a marathon... wow you go girl, i could never do it :(

Lindsay said...

You are an inspiration!!!!!! I want to train for one after I have my baby. I will have to come to you for advice