Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Poor Baby Flo!



My car Baby Flo was victimized Tuesday Morning and I was robbed! I walked out to my car and found things in disarray! Apparently it wasn't a quick grab job they took their time and only took the "valuable" things! When I got home Monday night my hands were full so I don't remember if I locked the door....I tell ya the one time I leave it unlocked.... Geez!! 

So far here are the things that were I have noticed were taken: (They cleaned out the middle console and I have no idea what was in there)
CD's (which I didn't think had any value, but apparently there were a hot item) Luckily most of them are on my itunes so I should be good! 
Owner's Manuel (I guess it can fetch a pretty penny on ebay)
Car Charger
Roadside Car kit
iPod connectors
Gym Pass
Insurance card
Gateway Parking Validations

They did not take:
Umbrella
Ice Scrapper
Aquifina Flavor Splash
Costco size Laundry Detergent and 48 pack of V8
Car Registration
Air Freshners
Trash
TNT cards
and the Clincher..... 
They didn't take my fortune that was mixed in with the Gateway parking validations. They pulled it out and left it where it belongs... Thanks! The fortune said "You will never need to worry about a steady income".....I'm thinking that they should have taken that! But that's just me! 

So to the Police...I bet you will find them in the Gateway Parking structure listening to Country Music while charging their phone.... Can't Miss them!  

As a side note... This is my first post from my new MacBook and I LOVE 
it!!! 

6 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

oh suz! im so sorry. ha I think its hilarious they fanned through the tickets and left your fortune. maybe they thought it was "bad luck" to "steal" YOUR FORTUNE! they had no problem stealing your posessions, but the fortune is untouchable.

Unknown said...

Suz!!! I am laughing so hard right now! Your depiction of baby Flo's violent crime is killing me! I had no idea! That really stinks! The cops need to thank you for the lead! Ha! Ha!

Shellie said...

They better be jamming out to our awesome mixes from junior high and high school!!! Ha ha!!

Karly said...

oh man that stinks! The good news is thiefs are usually really stupid. this happened to Ted about a year ago and the people were caught because they KEPT his drivers license and all the other ones of the cars they robbed (whatever happened to get rid of the evidence?) hopefully your story will turn out in a similar way :)

Jene and Megan said...

I'm sorry Suzy! That sucks but you seem like you are in good spirits and that last part about them at Gateway charging their phones cracked me up!! :)

M&M!! said...

ooh know i am sorry. thats horrible! i am glad they didnt take everything though! Your looking great by the way!