Thursday, April 30, 2009

Go Jazz!!

So this post is a little late considering that the Jazz are no longer in the Playoffs, but nonetheless I got to go to the 2 home playoff games! They were so fun! Shellie and I went Thursday night and bought jerseys, that was an experience in and of itself and I think the people at the Fanzz store thought we were drunk or crazy...maybe both! But that game was sooooo awesome! We won with 2 seconds to spare...very intense!





Then on Saturday night Shellie, Lance, and I went to the game! That was a sad game but we still had fun. We sat in a funny section with Laker fans and Jazz fans yelling at each other! The poor security guards!




I am sad that they are out cause I love Basketball.... but now it is BASEBALL season! Which is even better!

5 comments:

Shellie said...

So much fun! And i'm so happy we bought our jersey's, they made the games even better!!

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN! i didn't get to go this season:(

sumthinghappened said...

cute hair suzy!

Unknown said...

Suz you look HOT!

Jene and Megan said...

Cute pics in the jerseys!! :)