Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun Weekend!










Liz and Laura! 










Lance and I










Jake and Mallori














Liz and I










Lizzie

This weekend was so fun! Friday my Best Friend Liz graduated from Nursing School! So that night we had a party for her. It was a black and white party. We ate great food, played games and of course laughed hysterically! 











Then on Saturday I had my Team and Training workout. I did 12 miles! It was really fun and after we went to breakfast at The Original Pancake House! It was DELICIOUS! GO TEAM!!!! 














And then Saturday afternoon, despite being sooooo tired, Shellie and I went to the driving range. I had never been before and was a little confused! I golfed backwards and with the wrong club because that is what I thought a lefty should do! But apparently I should have just left it... Anyway I am going to go with Lance sometime and hopefully figure out what the heck I am doing! 


Then today was Mother's Day and I spent the day with my mom and went to church with her! She is so amazing and I am glad that I got to spend the day with her! 

1 comments:

Kayla R. said...

FUN!!! cute pics Suz*