Sunday, May 31, 2009

Las Vegas and Taylor Swift

So I know I am a lame blogger but I am trying! I read some old posts and I used to be funny...I don't know what happened! 


Anyway, 

Over Memorial Day Shellie and I decided to head to Vegas! We left 

Friday after work and drove down, stopping at In N Out in St. George, of course! (I am addicted!) The rest of the weekend was spent laying by the pool, eating, shopping, clubs, The Stratosphere, The Phantom of the Opera, In N Out (we ate there 3 times... no comment) and of course walking the Strip 
 









What is a road trip without TREATS??? Yes that is Shellie's hand in the Chex Mix... and we are still in Utah County! LOL :)























My Favorite Restaurant...The Grand Luxe!














Going to Phantom










Going to a Club





















Getting ready to go on the Big Shot on the Stratosphere... Scariest thing I have EVER done! 

The Next day was the Taylor Swift Concert! Kellie Pickler was supposed to be there but she was sick! We were so bummed! But Taylor did awesome and we had GREAT seats! 











6 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

How fun! You girls are always up to something that seems like such a blast. You look great! I LOVED the Big Shot on the Stratosphere...so fun!! :)

Silvia said...

I love that you referred to yourself as a "lame blogger". Don't you worry that I have one that gets updated every two months! Just wanted to say hi!

Unknown said...

Hey Suz! Remember me??? I haven't talked to you in weeks! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous! Love you!

sumthinghappened said...

The big shot is the scariest thing ever, isn't it?! I'll never do that again. I don't even think it should pass code. The old chain link fence around the top is the worst part. Looks like you had another FUN trip!

Shellie said...

Thank you for pointing out that my hand is in the bag!!! I was hungry and you made me wait til St. George to eat!! Ha ha! Also, next time you are in line for a club try not to see people you know! It makes it less awkward!

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN!!! LOVE YOU BOTH