Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dallas Pictures

Here are some long over due pictures of my trip to Dallas to see my brother Scott Graduate with his Masters of Architecture ! I am so proud of him!!!










My handsome Brother Scott!









Scotty and I










Jessica and Graham (Chopsticks are a great toy for a baby!)










Eating our Blue Bell Ice Cream! One of my favorite things about Texas!!!










Yes I took a picture of the ice cream..... Deal with it!










Graham running through the airport with his Dada! So Cute!!!










How do you keep a 20 month old busy on the plane? Thomas The Train, a MacBook, and Headphones... Pure Genius!

It was such a fun getaway and I am so glad we got to share this big accomplishment with Scott!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

I love that you took a picture of the ice cream! This isn't the first time you have done that :) Graham is so dang cute!!!

Jessica said...

That ice cream was photo worthy! We did have such a great trip! You look beautiful in that picture with Scott. Ah, you are just so photogenic!

Jene and Megan said...

Blue Bell ice cream is the bomb.com! haha..I love it!