Thursday, March 19, 2009

What I Never Knew I Always Wanted....

So for my Birthday my Parents (with a lot of help from Jessica) gave me a book of pictures! At first I thought it was a little funny but I actually think its really cool now! It is called the Year of Wonder because if you have actually read the real Year of Wonder you will know that my year was much more wonderous!!! (Don't read the real book, very dissapointing!

Anyway...Here are some pages from the book!







Jill can you tell me where this was? I have no
memory of this? lol!!














Thanks Mom and Dad and Jessica!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute! It turned out amazing! So fun to have all the pictures organized to show such a fun year! Love you!

Shellie said...

I love it! Sorry not all of the pictures are from 2008 but I knew you would be mad at me if I gave her some of the pictures!!

Kayla R. said...

oooohhh I LOVE THAT!!!! how fun Suz!!

sumthinghappened said...

Suzy, I can't believe you have no memory of "we're goin' to the BEACH!"...in February! It's the Delaware beaches, your first trip to Delaware. Since you don't remember, I'll just tell you, it was fun! McKay chased the seaguls, thinking he would really catch one. And I'll also remind you that the first beach we stopped at had a dead fish washed up on it...any memories now?

sumthinghappened said...

Oh, and the picture of you on the carousel is in Central Park, NYC.