Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lizzie

(Disclaimer: I usually don't do people tributes because they end up all sounding the same, but I feel that this deserves to be an exception to the rule! )

(She had never been to Disneyland and was so excited to be there! I love this Picture!!)


This is my Best Friend Liz!!! She is the most amazing person I know! She is beautiful inside and out. We were roommates for a year and a half and NEVER fought once!! She could honestly get along with a rock! She is going through a really hard time right now and I want her to know how much I love her and KNOW that everything will eventually be ok. As I commonly say Shit happens and this is no different. You didn't deserve it and it doesn't make sense right now but someday you will understand! And when that day comes I definitely think SOMEBODY deserves a HUGE Junk Punch! I love you Liz!

1 comments:

M&M!! said...

that is a great picture! Mat was like that when we went to Hawaii!