Friday, March 13, 2009

23rd Birthday!!!

My Birthday was Tuesday... I turned 23! I think that is old because I feel like I graduated High School yesterday and should still be 18...anyone with me?

Anyway, Last week I found out my mom wasn't going to be here for my birthday...she was going to my sister's house in California. I was really upset. But she just kept saying it would be OK... and I didn't see how. Well Sunday I went down to Provo for a delicious dinner at Jessica's! After we were going to eat cake at my parents. Well my Mom and Jessica totally surprised me and threw me a party! I have never had one and was totally shocked! I was a little uncomfortable at first cause being the center of attention has never been my thing but it was a great night and even my friends from Salt Lake came down! It was great!!! Here are some pictures from the surprise party!!! Thanks Mom and Jess for all your hard work!

The Cakes were from this great place called "Nothing Bundt Cake" They are really delicious!


This picture is really bad of me but I posted it cause right as I was about to blow out the candles Jessica said "Wish for a job" It was really funny and I could barely blow them out without laughing! Thanks Jess!!!


Jessica, Rosey, Shellie, Me, Liz and Mallori!


Some of the Party!

My Cousin Sydney and Grahmer Cookie Face! He is so cute and was LOVING all the bubbles!

On Tuesday I went to dinner with all mt friends at my favorite restaurant The Red Iguana. It was a 90min wait so my friend Jake went and got our name on the list so that by the time we all showed up it was only about 30min. Thanks Jake!!! (No Pictures, I forgot my Camera!!!)

Then on Wednesday my TNT group went to dinner at the Rio Grande by Gateway for our monthly dinner but also my birthday! They surprised me with a cake!! They are the best!

It was a great Birthday! Thanks everyone for making so Awesome!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

30 minutes.....you must have been in another world :) I'm glad you had a good birthday!!!!

Unknown said...

Suz! Looks like such a fun party! I wish I could've been there to celebrate with you! I love you! You are such a great sister and friend! I am so blessed to have you in my life!

Kayla R. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! we are a week apart! my b-day is on this Tuesday, i am so excited* LOVE YOU Suz, i am glad you had a good b-day$!

Jene and Megan said...

Wow! What an awesome birthday week you must have had!! Just seeing the pictures of all the cake made me hungry. Anyway, I'm glad you had such a great birthday!

P.S. I totally agree with the feeling that you just got out of high school..