Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Elastic Bands and A Yellow Purse

Dear Goody,

Thank you for creating your stayput hair elastics. You have allowed me to finally be able to put my own hair up in a ponytail and really changed my life! You have also helped me avoid akward moments with my roomates that I do not know very well. For this I am eternally grateful!



Thanks again! You are amazing!!!

Suzy

Also....................................

I had this yellow purse... it was amazing... it was from target... it was crap and broke!

But I finally found a relacement... and I LOVE this purse! I just hope it doesn't break!!!!

5 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Love, love, love the purse!! I hope it doesn't break either!!

Kayla R. said...

That is the CUTEST purse EVER*

Shellie said...

I love this post! Nothing like finding something awesome that makes life easier! I'm soooo glad that you found a yellow purse too! Ha ha!!!

Unknown said...

Suz! I LOVE the purse! I want it!

sumthinghappened said...

HEY SUZY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!