Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kenny Chesney!






So if you didn't know that I am totally obsessed with Kenny Chesney before you read this you will after.... I love Kenny Chesney Concerts!!!!! I have been to a lot of other concerts but nothing makes me as excited as a Kenny Chesney Concert. There is a reason he is Entertainer of the year! It is non stop fun and singing your lungs out for 2 hours!!!! We had pretty good seats and the Stadium was awesome. We also went to a Diamondbacks game the night before. Nothing like a Hot Dog at a baseball game! Both of these stadiums have roofs that open...you would have thought Shellie and I were 5 years old in a Candy store... we thought this was awesome. The trip was a blast and a good kick off to summer!!! Keith Urban was there also and he AWESOME too!!!!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

I agree 100%. I'm so glad we went!! "They won't open it...they have to plan it a day in advance because it takes so long....." I don't think so :)

Lindsay Ross said...

suz you look very adorable in your cowboy hat!

Jene and Megan said...

How fun! I love the cowboy hats! You two are too cute and fun.