Sunday, June 29, 2008

Done and Done!!!


I did it!!! Today was my last day at The Home Depot. I have worked there for a year and decided it was time to quit and move on. And boy am I glad that I did because of the awesome events that happened in the past week. Talk about DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. But the point is that I am DONE!!! It was a little bittersweet as I shredded my apron and cleaned out my draw. I will really miss the people I worked with, well most of them :) But I am so excited to finally not have to work nights and weekends. So those of you that have given up on me hanging out with you on Friday and Saturday nights...Don't because no i don't have to work!!!!! So here's s to moving on to bigger and better things!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am soooooo proud of you! We can now play more each week. I can't wait!

Emily Frame said...

you got a WHOLE drawer there? wow, they are generous!