Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hobo


So I have wanted a HOBO wallet for awhile now but have never been able to quite justify it. Well 4 years of busting my butt in school was enough justification for me and my parents! Thanks Mom and Dad! So I finally have the wallet and I LOVE it!!!! It really is amazing. If you are reading this going "What the crap is a HOBO? Get in the car and go to Nordstrom! I got the cute wasabi green one. I seriously get so excited every time I buy something just because I get to use my cute wallet!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks Suz for bringing me up to speed on the latest fashion trends! I love mine too!

Cori said...

Hey Suzy, congratulations on graduating! That is awesome!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

yes yes they are fab.

You need to get more obsessed with blogging. Come on suz... you got the wallet trend now get the blogging trend ehh? Ahhh I miss my suz booze. Come back to portland.

Whitney Tanner said...

They are my favorite- I have 4. Teal, burgandy, black, and grey. You could say I'm obsessed!