Thursday, July 10, 2008

Short Term Memory Loss


So every morning at work while my dinosaur of a computer is starting I enjoy a yoplait yogurt. And every morning i sit down and carefully peel back the lid. But sometime between yesterday and that very moment i seem to forget what is about to happen to me. It happened yesterday, the day before that and every single day before that, that i have tried to eat a yogurt. What happens? My yogurt sprays all over my shirt!!!! and I'm left there going "Oh man!" like i had no idea that was coming. But then I have to be like "really Suzy, you didn't see that coming....really" So this happened to me today and the best part about today's was that I didn't realize how bad it was until i was washing my hands in the bathroom later in the afternoon and looked in the mirror and was like "what is that?" and then I remembered..... THE YOGURT, every time! Blast! So I hope that I am not the only person that this happens to regularly. Because I am starting to feel retarded. Hopefully I can remember tomorrow!!!!

6 comments:

Emily Frame said...

you're not alone. my coworkers make fun of me because i open the yogurt like its a potential hand grenade or something. a stiff arm's length away, my face turned the other way, i've got in my ear before.

Kayla R. said...

ha ha Thats funny*

Holly and Daric said...

That is so funny Suz, good luck tomorrow!

Shellie said...

Don't worry, every morning when I open my yogurt I have to do it over the garbage can. Ha ha. Next time I will try and email you when I first get to work to help you remember :)

Jessica said...

Maybe you could stab the top with your spoon to release some of the pressure and then peel the lid back...just an idea! By the way, you are so funny!

jill said...

Suzy, you are so stinking funny! I liked Jessica's idea of stabbing the top to release pressure. You can also try opening the can away from you so you spray your computer screen, which is easier to clean, instead of your clothes.