Thursday, January 31, 2008

President Hinkley



What an amazing man! Since the passing of President Hinckley I have felt sad because he is gone but I can not help but feel a little happiness for this sweet man that he is in a better place with his sweet wife. I had the opportunity to go to the viewing this afternoon my Dad. What an amazing experience!

As I walked by the casket and saw this wonderful man lying there so peacefully. It occurred to me that he may not have been a physically large man but he truly was a spiritual giant. The things that he has been able to accomplish in his life are remarkable.

If you can I would recommend going to the viewing. It was such a great way to remember such a great man!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I could have gone. I bet that you will always regard that as such a memorable experience. He was so amazing and did so much to move the church forward. I'm looking forward to watching his funeral tomorrow! Love you Suz! It was fun to do lunch today.