Monday, January 28, 2008

The Gym....


So after I sprained my ankle in October I have been using the excuse that it is healing and I can't possibly exercise. However it is January, almost February, so I decided that it was time to bite the bullet. So, I braved the 25 degree weather and the blizzard conditions and headed to the 24 hour fitness by Trolley Square, I am told they have cuter boys. I may need to check out the Sugarhouse one to be sure, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I finally get to the gym and am getting situated on the elliptical, my favorite, when I realize that my iPOD was not charged. I think that is the worst thing that can happen to you at the gym, well maybe not the worst but it is pretty bad. So to sum up my first time back to the gym in months: it was the longest 30 min of my life, I couldn't take it much longer than that. I hope next time is better.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Suz that is the worst. I'm proud of you for going though. Especially in such cold weather. Hang in there and train for that marathon!

Kayla R. said...

Hey Suz!!that is so funny. thats happened to me a few times...so annoying. well email me your email so that I can invite you to my blog and we can be blogging buddies!!!kaylarawle@hotmail.com