Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1st Real Post

So after a few reminders from Ashleigh that I had not really posted anything on my new blog I decided to finally post something.

Here are some pictures from tonight. Once a month I get together with all the people that I trained for the marathon with. They are such a fun bunch of people and we always have such a fun time! Tonight we went to the Rio Grande Restaurant located in the old Rio Grande train station by gate way. I didn't even know it existed. It was delicious. But hey, me and Mexican food ALWAYS get along. Supposedly the train station is haunted. So if your name isn't Megan Bluth then check out this link. It's pretty interesting, A little piece of Salt Lake History you never new: http://riograndecafe.ypguides.net/page/nqep/The_Purple_Lady.html.




1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm looking at your blog with Mom and she thinks that is a bottle of beer in the picture. Ha Ha.. I told her it wasn't!!!! Funny Jan! Such cute pictures. Love you.