Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh Puff Coat...

I have the most amazing coat in the world. It is a black marmot puff coat that has never lead me astray. We have been through the coldest of winters together, Rexburg winters to be exact, and I have yet to be cold. Most of the time I never even have to zip it up. My only complaint about my amazing coat is that it isn't very flattering and it makes me look like ginormous black marshmallow.

So I decided that this winter was going to be different and I was going to wear cute coats. I was doing pretty well. I was wearing this great green coat and was doing fine until this last cold front blew through and the temperatures didn't go above freezing all week. So I started wearing the puff.

And oh how I have missed it. I know longer dread going to class in the morning and walking miles in the cold. I'm no longer shivering when I arrive in class and i can still feel my body. So I'll I can say is that I'm sad i know longer look cute when i'm outside but I am not sorry that I am always so warm. I love my puff coat! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so true about the puff coat. I have the same one and it really isn't that cute, but oh how warm it is! You're funny and make me laugh! I love you!

Lindsay Ross said...

remember when i slept in your puffy coat because i was so cold! haha oh rexberg

Jene and Megan said...

Hey Suzy!! I'm so glad to see you have a blog. It's so fun to so you and your family. I hope you don't mind, but I would like to add you as one of my friends on my page so I can keep in touch with you!