Monday, August 1, 2011

Utah Trip- June

So I have been to Utah in May, June, July and I am going back in August. (and I wonder why I feel like I have no money)

Anyway, when I went in June is so great! I just hung out with Jessica a lot and played with Penny and Graham. I totally fell in love with that sweet baby and it is so hard not to see her!






The main reason I was there was because one of my Best Friends got married. It was a beautiful wedding and Liz looked stunning! I am so happy for Liz and Dan!



I will blog about the 4th of July later, because that deserves its own post!

2 comments:

TRABAJO ARTESANO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brianne and Brandon said...

Your trips to Utah look so fun. You look great! Where are you living now? P.S. If you can't see my blog anymore email me so I can add you to the list. bri-henscheid@hotmail.com