Thursday, July 28, 2011

Delaware




After 3 WONDERFUL days in NYC I took a train to Delaware. The west coast needs more trains.

I always love visiting Brett and Jill and their kids. I wish I could see them more often. It was fine to finally slow down and relax after such a crazy few weeks.

The first night we drove down to the boat and had dinner and went swimming in the Chesapeake Bay. It is so pretty out there and it was perfect weather.


The highlight of the trip was going to a Phillies Game! I love baseball but I really love EXCITING baseball! Brett has great seats so we were really close to Home Plate. They played the dodgers, who aren't very good. So there were lots of runs.

Thanks Brett and Jill for such a fun time!

3 comments:

Tyler and Lauren said...

Oh what do know.... Suzy went on another fun trip! You are such a lucky girl! I hope I get to visit Brett and Jill sometime! :)

Jene and Megan said...

You are just full of fun Travels!! Makes me sad I didn't travel more before having little Eric. Oh and my husband HATES the Phillies....he's a huge braves fan...

Jana said...

Seriously Suzy you and your travels are putting us all to shame! Lucky girl. Shellie told me about your bargain to go to a David concert. I think I could keep my end of the deal! haha :)