Tuesday, August 30, 2011

4th of July and Kenny Chesney

So I went BACK to Utah 8 days after I got back in June. I had to start school and be responsible but I couldn't miss the 4th of July in Utah and most importantly Kenny Chesney because in case you forgot, I love him.

Meg and Chris and their kids came up for the 4th and we had a great time doing all the normal AMAZING 4th of July things you do in Utah County. We watched the jets fly over before the stadium of fire and then the fireworks after, we went to the parade and had a BBQ and we also went to the Bees game on the night of the 4th. Usually Bees games are kinda slow but this won was so exciting! The bees were ahead by like 8 and they almost lost because the other team hit a grand slam! So exciting! But of course I didn't get any pictures of these events... I am the worst!

But.... I did take pictures at Kenny Chesney!

The concert was at USANA, my favorite place to see him. We had great seats and Kenny was AMAZING as usual. It was so fun to go with Shellie and her family. We always have a great time!






I am trying to get caught up on blogging, bare with me!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

It was a very fun week! I'm glad you were out here for Kenny. Love him!!

Tyler and Lauren said...

You are such a lucky girl! I love Kenny too!