Saturday, July 2, 2011

Duck Beach

After Dallas I flew back to LA for 10 days and then I flew to the East Coast. North Carolina to be exact. I went to Duck Beach. If you have never heard of it, it is basically mormon spring break with hundreds of LDS singles over memorial day. I agreed to go in a moment of total insanity in March when it sounded fun.

Don't get me wrong.... I had a blast, but it was very overwhelming. Luckily I had Carin there to help me navigate the sitch and luckily her friend Whitney was there too so I was able hang out with them.

What makes duck so great is you are staying amazing Mansions. They were Huge houses with amazing views of the Ocean. The whole weekend was spent at the beach, eating, mingling or dancing. You stay up until 4:30 in the morning every day just because people are still partying. I know people say that Duck is wild and not their scene but I didn't feel that way at all. I never saw anything happen that shouldn't have been, although I am sure it did somewhere. Plus the jokes of "Did you get ducked?" are still funny.

As usual I was terrible at taking pics but I have a few....



1 comments:

Tyler and Lauren said...

Cut Pics Cuz! I really want to visit Duck Beach someday! I miss you too! Hope all is well in LA. xoxo