Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Birthday!

I turned 24. I didn't want to and I don't even know why. It's not old but it sounds old. When someone asked how old I was and I responded 24 I felt sad. I know I am a little crazy because I hear 25 is pretty awful too. So I think I am going to keep telling people I am 22, I liked that age.

Despite the whole age thing I really did have a great birthday. I believe in birthday weeks so I celebrated for a week and had a great time and because I was having such a great time I forgot to take pictures, well that and I always forget when Shellie isn't around because I steal all my pictures from her.

On my birthday (Wednesday Night) I went to dinner with my friends. We went to the Red Iguana and waited 1 hour and 10 min and then we went and saw Alice and Wonderland 3D. Fun night, no pictures.

On Thursday I went to lunch with the girls from the office. My co-worker who I spend 8.5 hrs a day with has her birthday the day before mine.... what are the chances! So we went out to celebrate. We usually bring lunch or go get it and come back so it was fun to go out to lunch together.

Then that night I went to dinner with my marathon friends for the past 2 years we have gotten together every month and I love it!

Friday night my roomies got together, I hardly ever see them at once, except for church, so this was fun to be together. We went to The Dodo... Amazing!

Sunday I got together with my family and had dinner and cake. I got an iPod touch which was much needed since I threw mine off the treadmill. Graham was so funny and didn't want to play with me or look at me until the candles got lit and then he was my best friend. I love him and and will take any attention he gives me!

The next Wednesday ( I told you I celebrated for a week) Shellie and I went to dinner at Cafe Trang and a Jazz game. I love jazz games! They are always so fun plus we WON!! Go JAZZ!










I know this post was long and boring but I really did it so I could look back and remember.... Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Rosey said...

Happy belated Birthday Suzy Dear!! Actually 25 isn't so bad when you get used to the fact that you are a quarter of a century old and you are still 5 years away from 30... life is pretty good then! :) So I am waiting to read your Michael Buble post!! Still so sad I missed it but I need to live through you so post post post! Love you and I am so glad you were born 24 (or 22) years ago either way I am glad!