Sunday, April 11, 2010

I think I'm in LOVE!

A few weeks ago Shellie and I went and saw Michael Buble! I had heard he was great in concert but I had NO idea what to expect. He is adorable and so cute with the audience. My favorite part was when he started singing Michael Jackson and moonwalked across the stage. My cute friend from work, Marianne, came with us last minute and it was so fun... I think we are all just a little obsessed now! Too bad he is engaged :)

His opening act was Naturally 7 they were cool. They made all the music A cappella. It is crazy people are that talented.
Here is a link to a video of them here.









Thanks Shell for the pictures :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jene and Megan said...

I already told Shellie this but...I'm so jealous!!!

Laura said...

What fun! I have only recently discovered Michael Buble, and I have a crush on his voice. Is that possible? A voice crush? Well, it is what it is. :-)

Rosey said...

Oh Michael... I love you and think you should break off your engagement and marry me. There I said it.

You are so cute Suz! I wish I could have been there with you!