Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Scale and A Crazy Neighbor!!!

So I do embarrassing and stupid things every once in a while! I just wanted to share a few of these experiences with you all because sometimes you just need to take one for the team and let others laugh with you! So here we go....



1. As you know I just moved. I share a bathroom with Andi. Well she has a scale in the bathroom and I haven't brought mine up yet so I got curious and wanted to what I weighed on her scale, to see whose is right. Well the scale just looks like a simple digital scale, not complicated. Well it is... its actually pretty hi tech! So I got on the scale and it showed me a weight that CLEARLY was not mine... like I would need to go eat some chocolate cake to celebrate if that was my weight! and then it showed me a weight that was more like mine and then it showed me the difference between the 2. So basically what happened was it showed Andi's SAVED weight and then mine and then the difference. So it said that Andi had gained that much weight since her last weigh in.... and then the next time she weighed it will tell her she lost all that weight.... I know that was hard to follow and I hope you got it because it really is so funny! Trust me to get caught using someone else's scale!! Ha ha ha!!!




2. Jessica has a neighbor that is a little bit off and he comes over to visit her ALL the time like 3 or 4 times a day. Well, I was babysitting on saturday and Graham and I had just gotten home from a walk when he knocked at the door. I looked and saw that it was him and I didn't want to answer so I let him knock. Well after a minute I heard the door start unlocking and I just started thinking "They gave him a key? are you even freaking kidding!!!" so I hurried and opened the door, because I didn't want him to get it unlocked and see me standing there dumbfounded, and I blurted something out like..."Oh sorry I was in the back and didn't hear you" Well after that he proceeded to hand me the keys that I had just used to get inside and left them in the door... HELLO, I'm a dork!


If you finished reading these I hope you at least got a chuckle!!!

6 comments:

Shellie said...

Yep I am laughing so hard right now. If that would have been me I would have put something on the scale after I stepped on it so she didn't know my weight or something like that!! Thanks for taking one for the team and making me laugh!!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

ahahah! Thats great-

Jessica said...

The scale thing is a killer! It is everyone's worst nightmare! I like Shelllie's idea of messing with the scale. You are so funny! I miss you!

Peter said...

Wow suzy....you make me laugh. Im not even going to say what I think on here

Jene and Megan said...

Oh my! You certainly gave me a good laugh! I can just imagine...so funny!

M&M!! said...

oh suzy! i can see you doing both of these!!! how are you!