Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

I really love Halloween and this year was one of the BEST that I can remember since I stopped trick-o-treating!!! To start off the season Jessica had a HUGE birthday/Halloween Party for Graham because he turned 1! Everybody dressed up and it was a blast!!! Here are some pictures that I stole from Jessica's blog:






Graham was REALLY not in to the giant cupcake or all the people watching him!!!


And then last night Liz invited me to her friend Laura's family Halloween party. And it was a blast!! Everybody dressed up and had really cute ideas!!!


Me, CC, and Liz

CC was the $700Billion Bailout, it was a really clever Idea and Liz was a Pirate Wench, and looked So CUTE!!!

It was an AWESOME PARTY and a GREAT NIGHT!!!!

1 comments:

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Cute outfit suz! You make one sexy flapper...hey what ever happened with you know who?