Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation!!!



I know it has been forever since I blogged. One exciting thing that happened was I Graduated!!!! It was a great day and I am so glad that I went to the ceremony, I wasn't going to but Marty talked me into it. Thanks Marty!

I can't believe I actually finished. It has been a very had adjustment for me. I have gone to school since the summer after I graduated High School and I kind of don't know what to do with myself.

I am doing a summer internship that i started last week in bountiful. It is a home care company and I assist their HR manager. So far it has been pretty boring and the 8-5 thing is very hard to adjust to. You never realize what freedom you have when your in school. Yes you have homework but you can do that when you want and you usually only have classes a few hours a day. I do like being out of school but basically I'm just going to say that I'm adjusting right now because I'm in unknown territory.

0 comments: