Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Beat My Goliath!

So before the semester started I was reading the syllabus to my interpersonal communication class. My anxiety started when I realized that for this class I would be required to read a scholarly article (between 25-35 pages) for every class period and then take a quiz on it in class. That was pretty bad. But then I kept reading and saw that there was a 15 to 20 page research paper due as well, that is when my anxiety really became noticeable and I have had that feeling ever since. I was just thinking how on earth i was going to have 20 pages of writing come out of me in the next 3 months.

Well I am happy to report that I DID IT!!! Today was the day it was due. It is amazing how much stress it relieved just to turn it in. And now I can enjoy the rest of the semester!! !Wahoo!!

4 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Yay!! Good job Suzy!! You were always the best student ever!!

Shellie said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats impressive....i'm impressed! :) That is the best feeling ever! Good Job!

Jessica said...

Suzy that really is awesome! I'm proud of you because I know how hard you worked on it! Love you

Emily Frame said...

i had to write a 20pager last semester and when i was done i had ripped all my eyelashes out!! creepy! i was seriously stressed. good job!