Monday, February 25, 2008

Oregon
















So I just got back from visiting Ashleigh in Oregon. We had so much fun! We went to downtown Portland the first day and went to Powell Books. It is this bookstore that is the size of an entire city block and has all these different rooms that are coded by different colors according to the genre. Its really cool.

The next day we went shopping and got pedicures and then went to The Cheesecake Factory with Ashleigh's great friends! It was just so fun to get away and relax.


The picture of the toilet handle can only be explained by saying I knew Oregon was a "Go Green" state but I didn't expect that in the stall at the bathroom. It was kind of like "Welcome to Oregon". The best part is that I'm sure the other people in the bathroom were like "Did a flash go off?" But I had to take a picture, I had never seen anything like it :)

Thanks Ash for such a fun time!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks fun! I'm glad your home though. I miss you

Emily Frame said...

that handle is freaking funny. p.s. your skin is the most perfect thing i've ever seen.... sorry for being creepy, but it is! what's your secret?

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

ahhahahahahahha
I tried to download new music. Except you were still logged in,,, hope you like it!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

oh... from my house today you could see:
Jefferson
St. Helens
Hood.
Soooo nice today. To bad you had to leave! :(

Kayla R. said...

soo cute!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

AHHH TWILIGHT!
The movie that was being filmed when we were in town!
TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jene and Megan said...

What a cute pic of you and Ashley! Yeah, the world of coke was pretty fun. Disney World has a room like the taste it room??