Saturday, February 16, 2008

Colbie Caillat



So last night was FINALLY the Colbie Caillat concert. She was supposed to come in December but canceled the day before. So last night was finally the night! It was really fun! It was In The Venue which meant we had to stand for like 4 hours but it was worth it. And one of those hours was spent out in the 30 degree weather, that was not fun. But once we were inside, it was a blast.

Her opening act was Trevor Hall. I actually like him better then Colbie. His music is like "reggae-inflected acoustic rock", really cool. I'm not smart enough to add music to my blog so you will have to look him up.

But the whole night was a blast followed by dinner at The Dodo, AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

Kayla R. said...

i love regae music:) nothing like a good concert! especially when you have to stand the entire time*

Jene and Megan said...

I was surprised when I found out she sang that song too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it!!