Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beach Photo Shoot

I find that there is no better way to procrastinate the inevitability of final projects like blogging.... so here we go!

Conference weekend was BEAUTIFUL here! I mean really really great! And since I know Utah had snow then and more crazy weather today I may rub that in a little but more by saying... I LOVE CALIFORNIA WEATHER!

In between sessions on Sunday my friends and I got together for brunch. When we get together we really eat great food. My roommate is a bit of a food snob so you can GUARANTEE that wherever Carin is, there will be gourmet food!

After watching the second session of conference and a few people left the remaining 4 of us decided to take a drive up the coast in Carin's red convertible (my favorite way to travel the PCH these days). We wanted to check out this beach call El Matador where they shoot a lot of the Sport Illustrated photos.

Since the beach is basically made for taking pictures that is what we did.... My friend Brandon took these and I was so uncomfortable when he was taking them and very pleasantly surprised they were horrendous! If you are in SoCal definitely go check out this beach!!!!



2 comments:

Rosey said...

Can't get enough of this So Cal weather either! And you look fantastic on those rocks! Gorgeous!

lindsay ross said...

Suz, you look SO fantastic! (high five for looking amazing)