Friday, April 22, 2011

All the Single Ladies 2011

So I don't use the phrase "I had the time of my life" very often so when I do I mean it and I wouldn't describe last weekend any differently! I had the chance to participate in the SoCal Ragner Relay with 14 AMAZING girls! My friend Rosey asked me to be on the team and I was thrilled! I had been looking forward to it for months but had no idea I would have this much fun! All the girls were from San Diego so I was nervous because I wouldn't know them but we became instant friends!

Thursday night after class I drove down to San Diego to meet my girls! I hit traffic so I didn't get there until really late.

We all crashed on the floor to prepare for our 4 am wake up call! (Look at all that food!!! We pretty much ate it all too)

We drove an hour and a half to the start in Huntington Beach but even at 5:30 am we had tons of energy!







We were even on the NEWS! Go Single Ladies!
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news%2Flocal%2Forange_county&id=8074760

I was so happy to see my team at the end of this bridge!


My first Exchange was in the Angel's parking lot! A dream come true for an Angel's fan like ME :)


After we were all done with our first leg's what did we want? CAFE RIO of course! (some thought it was a better idea then others but I loved it!!!!!


Getting ready to start leg 2


The back of our shirts had our phone #'s!


Best part? Spontaneous Dance Parties!!!! Everybody LOVED the Single Ladies!



The finish was amazing!




I can't wait for next year! I love All My Single Ladies!!!!!

6 comments:

Mallori said...

You're the BOMB! Guess what...someone I use to work with won the SLC Marathon last weekend and I thought of you. I am glad you are having fun in CA. Can't wait to see you in a couple of months.

Jana said...

Way to go!!! That is awesome!

Shellie said...

So awesome!! I'm glad that you had fun!!

Jessica said...

That is so awesome Suz! The video clip was hilarious of your team. I'm so happy for you and look amazing and happy!

Rosey said...

Seriously. Best weekend EVER! I already am missing you and need to see you asap! love you Suz!

Laura said...

It looks like you had a great time! Way to go!