Sunday, February 20, 2011

Liz


(This is a pic from the last time Liz and I went to CA)

This past weekend Liz came to visit me! It was so much fun!!!!! Since she is getting Married in June it was really fun to have ONE last girls trip! We Shopped, went to the Beach TWICE, laughed, Ate, and laughed some more. It seriously was a great weekend!


So I have this problem, I forget to take pictures. And If I do take pictures it is usually of food or about food something like that. It's SORTA embarrassing. But WHATEVER! So here is a pic of some AMAZING desserts we had at this YUMMY cafe by my apartment.


Thanks for coming Liz!

3 comments:

Cori said...

Yeah, I am just a little jealous of those amazing looking deserts. And the fact that you get to go to the beach so often. It sounds like so much fun!

Jessica said...

I totally thought you cut your hair! That was crazy! Fun stuff happening in California, wish I could visit!

Love you!

Ben and Athena said...

Susie, I'm so honored you read my blog! It looks like your life is going so great. I bet you're loving SoCal. Hope you're well. The next time we're both in Utah we should do lunch. :)