Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ava Weekend

For Christmas Ava Girl got a TINKERBELL sleeping bag and as soon as she opened it she wanted to sleep at my apartment. Well that time came this past weekend! We spent for days together having nothing but FUN....

We went to the PARK......



We went to the MALL....



We went to TARGET......



We went to my ward MARDI GRAS party..... Where she got her FACE PAINTED!

(now everyone thinks I have a child)


We had a PICNIC and Ava met her best friend she will never see again and still gets upset about.....




We went to MCDONALD'S......



AND......

We had a SLEEPOVER at my APARTMENT in her TINKERBELL sleeping bag....


Talk about a happy kid!

But all good things must come to an end and 3 year olds are A LOT of work so I was HAPPY to return her!

Thanks Ava Girl! Let's do it again.... in a year or two!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

She is so cute! I'm impressed you took pictures all weekend!!

Rosey said...

She is the cutest!! And talk about the life of the party at your ward's Mardi Gras event! I am also very impressed by all your photos you took... so out of character, I like it. :)

sumthinghappened said...

You are the cutest aunt, Suzy!