Thursday, January 27, 2011

Utah

I was in Utah for 5 weeks! It was really fun to go back and see everyone. Unfortunately I only have a few pictures from my trip to Utah. No Christmas, New Years, or pictures of my family visiting. Let's just say I am the worst with my camera and I wish I could have someone follow me around with a camera and take pictures of my life because that would be easier...


I did go skiing twice when I was there. It was so fun and it was the only thing that actually made me miss winter in Utah


I also went to a Jazz game with Troy. The game was awful and we got killed but Jazz games are always fun

The last week I was there I watched Graham for Jess and Marty. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work.










I miss my little Buddy!

Utah was fun but I am glad to be back in School and sunny California where its like 80 degrees!

3 comments:

Rosey said...

5 Weeks in Utah?! for some reason I had no idea your break was that long... totally great! But seriously this 70-80 degree weather in January? I could get very used to this! And pretty sure we lost the Jazz game because you were wearing RED! Not ok, however, that is one darling coat!

Jessica said...

I love those pictures! Thank you again for ALL your hard work! Graham is a hand full, but also worth every minute! I love you!

Kayla R. said...

Dont you just LOVE it here!!! ha ha I will have to say I DO!! glad u are home for a bit:)