Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sleepover and Disneyland

BLOG CATCH-UP! SCROLL DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL POSTS!


Ever since I moved to LA Meg's kids have been dying to see my apartment but more importantly SLEEPOVER. Well, their wish came true the day before I flew home. I picked them up and we drove to Culver City. They were HILARIOUS in the car. I wish I had taped the conversation. We picked up In n Out for dinner and then went to my apartment. As I put the key in the door Nick EXCLAIMED, "I can't believe I finally get to see it!" It was pretty dang cute. Then, while we ate dinner they each kept saying Thank you for letting them come. They are pretty great kids. We watched movies and ate snacks and I think it was everything they hoped it would be.



Then....

The next day we went to DISNEYLAND! It was such a great day! I am so glad I have an annual pass and get to go a lot. Rosey Happened to be going that day as well, so it was so fun to be with her and her cute friend Denise, they are pretty much the greatest and Disneyland was so fesive decorated for Christmas!












(I am really glad Rose had her camera to capture some of the pics, I am the worst at that)

1 comments:

Rosey said...

Pretty sure we need to go again asap! So much fun! I hope you had the best Holiday break ever but it's time for you to come back to Cali and hang out with me!