Sunday, August 22, 2010

CrAzY MoNtH



This has been a crazy month and possibly the longest one of my life! Almost exactly a month a go I got some great news! I got accepted into the Guidance and Counseling for College Students Masters Program at California Lutheran University! It is a 2 year program. I Start September 1st. I move next Monday. I drove my car down to Megan's house a few days after I found out and I checked out the campus, where I want to live, and the ward. It was a very busy week. I don't think it has totally set in and I am trying NOT to think about it because it makes me an emotional wreak. I always thought I wanted to leave Utah and now that I have the chance I am really torn.... But nonetheless in a little more then a week I will be a resident of SO CAL! So here is to a new ADVENTURE!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Good luck there!! I grew up close to that University. My friend went there and always said it was a great school. You will love it!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

ha! i live on culver blvd (or i will next wednesday when we move in)! so we are right near-ish of each other.

are you in the santa monica 3rd singles ward?

Rosey said...

Hooray for California girls!!! We need to hang out ALL the time! So happy!

royal said...

Wow interesting post!
I really admire the information which you offered here in your post. I really enjoyed to read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
Penny Auctions

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your post in which you shared interesting information which is really good read for me.

Thanks
Penny Auction Script

royal said...

Hi,
We have an site auctionwebsitescript, which is leading provider of Reserve Auction Script & software and other auction applications.Create your own professional reserve auction web site fully customizable, easy to install, highly configurable.

Thanks

royal said...

Hi,
We have an site in which you can Bid and win best deals on online auction by bidding online at pujaclic.es Penny.

Thanks for sharing!
Online Reverse Auction