Monday, June 28, 2010

Mama Jan

I stole ALL these pictures from Jessica's Blog... she was the one with the camera!






My Beautiful, Wonderful, Amazing, Strong, Spiritual, Spunky, closet of a comedian Mother turned 60 yesterday! (Jess threw her under the bus first so she can't be mad I disclosed her age). I love my mom more then words can describe. She is my best friend and the glue that keeps our family together. She has been through a lot with me and for me and I owe her everything! I love to listen to my mom tell stories because I can usually help her finish it. As she says "She gets me!" and I really do. Thanks mom for being beautiful, Wonderful, Amazing, Strong, Spiritual, Spunky, and a closet comedian. You make me laugh harder then anyone! Keep being sassy! I love you Mama Jan!

We had a great party for her yesterday and Jessica had the cutest decorations! It looked great. My Mom's brother and sister came to help her celebrate.... We missed you Jody!

0 comments: