Tuesday, December 1, 2009

White Screen of Death

Have you ever seen this screen on your iPod? I have. I saw this screen right after I flung my iPod across the room at the gym. I was 3 min into my workout and this was very upsetting. It was a LONG and PAINFUL 27 min!


However it was more upsetting when I realized that this screen should have said "You're Screwed" or "You are shit out of luck!" My iPod is broken! I shook its brain loose!

I am so mad at Apple for giving me false hope that I'll I have to do is plug it is and it will be fixed..... SIKE!

I'll get over it I am sure... like right after I get a new one! Maybe a touch????

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love my iPod Touch! Sorry you lost your other one, but if you get a Touch to replace it, happy day for you!

Shellie said...

I haven't seen that screen but I have seen a similar one and it is pretty crappy. I'm sorry. Go with the touch. Everyone I know that has it loves it!

Jessica said...

Tayva has an ipod touch and loves it! I feel bad for you still!

sumthinghappened said...

That stinks.