Monday, December 7, 2009

Addicted!

So I should be writing a paper but instead I am bundled up in my FREEZING apartment and thought I would update my blog!

Pumpkin Spice Whoopies














These were posted on this little blog. I couldn't wait to try them because let's be honest Pumpkin and Cream Cheese were meant for each other! They di
d not disappoint. I have made them 4 times for different things and haven't met anyone yet that doesn't love them! Give them a try!

These are my next attempt. My cute friend Jennie brought them to work and they were Fantastic! No wonder people gain so much weight during the holidays! Yummy!



















Recipe Found here!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Suzy, You are evil!!! Why must you post such scrumptious-looking things?!? :-)

Jessica said...

The peppermint looks delicious and crunchy. I'm in the mood. Let make it! Come over!

Shellie said...

I still want to make peppermint popcorn!! We need to plan a time!

Kayla R. said...

OH YUMMY!!!!

sumthinghappened said...

Maybe we can make these delicious little goodies over the Holidays!