Sunday, August 17, 2008

Update: Change

So I haven't posted anything for awhile because I haven't been doing anything that great but all of the little things have added up to a lot of change for me, more then I've seen in a while.

The first change happened on August 7th when I finished my internship! After 3 months of boredom and professional time wasting I completed it! I would like to thank Shellie for continually emailing me throughout the day and Christine who sits on the other-side of the wall. Without both I may have never survived!


This is a picture of my cubicle. I had a lot of time on my hands the last week and yes that is Breaking Dawn to the left of computer. I was able to all but finish it and get paid for it!!! And all of those boxes are full of employee handbooks... the one project I completed in the time I was there. I know you are all jealous!

The next change happened the next day when I moved out of my apartment in Sugarhouse and moved my stuff to my parents house in Provo. It was so sad because it was the end of Liz and I as roommates. Liz and I met when we both moved into our Sandy apartment. We both had a mutual friend. And that was that.. we have pretty much been best friends and inseparable since!!! She was the easiest person I've ever lived with!

I love you Lizzie!

The next change happened August 12th when I came to California for a month! My brother-in-law needed help while his secretary was on her honeymoon and given that I'm unemployed and homeless I thought it was a good solution! So I came down here to help out for a few weeks and then to hang out for a few after that! So far it has been good, except for the awesome flu that knocked me down and out for 3 days! But I am having a great time and went to the singles ward today, very overwhelming but nonetheless a good experience. And Shellie is coming down in 11 days to play and be a tourist with me!!! Hollywood here we come :)

Ava and the boys at the beach the night I got here. It was freezing and the tide was really high. They are too cute I can't get enough of them, especially Ava, I wish I had a video camera to record her expressions to things! Adorable!!!! :)

The weirdest thing about all this is that I am not starting school again. Summer is over. Back to school has begun and I don't have to go. It is a really weird feeling to know that! Weird but good and I am enjoying the break!

So that is the update on my not very exciting life!!!! Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Cori said...

I am so thrilled for you Suzy. I just look at all that you have accomplished and how driven you are and I am in awe of you. I am totally jealous of all the adventures and fun you are having.

Shellie said...

Oh how we love Outlook :) I am sooooo excited to come down. You have no idea. We are going to have so much fun. I might not come back! I love not having school so that we can go on adventures whenever we want (granted we might go broke) but that's ok! See you in a little over a week! Woo Hoo!

Holly and Daric said...

Wow Suzy I think it sounds like you've been up to quite a bit. Have fun in Cali!

Jessica said...

Suz I loved your post. You really are doing a lot. It is just that time of life (the inbetween stages) where you have to figure stuff out. Enjoy the ride! Love you and miss you!