Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break!





So my friend Mallori talked me into going to St. George at the last minute for spring break. I wasn't going to go because I have a huge research paper to write and tons of other assignments to do. Apparently my teachers didn't get the memo that it was spring break and that you shouldn't have things due the day after. And then I was told by several people that I was totally lame to spend my break in the library. So I decided to go for a few days. It was great! We didn't really do anything and thats what was fun. It was warmer then Salt Lake which made it worth it to me. I even got to wear my capris and flip-flops! Thanks Mallori for talking me into going!!!

6 comments:

Kayla R. said...

SOO fun, cute pics:)

Jessica said...

I'm glad you went. Hopefully you'll have cleared your head so you can focus on your paper and finish it in no time! Good Luck!

Shellie said...

I'm so glad you had fun!! Everyone deserves a good break! Can't wait for May 31st!!!!!!

Cori said...

Suzy, yay! I love that you have a blog! Your pictures are so fun! You and your dad look so freaking cute in your birthday picture. It sounds like you are having so much fun.

Beth McEwen said...

hey! I just saw the link to your blog on your facebook page. It looks like you are doing great! I am glad i found your blog! Take care!

Diane said...

Hello!!! How are you?!?!? I have a blog to.. it dcbyui.blospot.com
I added you to my list of friends.
So have you been traveling anymore?