Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My 22nd Birthday!



So yesterday was my birthday and I can't believe I'm 22. I feel like I am 18 and I graduated yesterday from high school. Let me just say that I am glad that both of those are NOT true, but nonetheless that's how I feel.

I had such a great few days. On Sunday Mama Jan made dinner and my very favorite cake, Hummingbird Cake. I was very impressed I requested it at the last minute and she came through, thanks Jess for helping her. It was AMAZING!!!

Then yesterday I spent the day at school, not that great and then at night we went to get Sushi, my favorite! And that was great!!

Thanks to everyone who made it such a fantastic day!!

7 comments:

Emily Frame said...

happy birthday!

Jene and Megan said...

I'm glad you had a good Birthday! I too feel a lot younger than I am. I can't believe I've been out of High School for 5 years!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday suzcat, you don't know me but I came across your blog accidentally.
I see that you had a great day and I love Hummingbird cake. I had better introduce myself, my name is Susan and I am from Canberra Australia. After reading your blog I decided to start one my self mind you I only got in one paragraph as I have left it so late I have to go shortly so I am learning what to do with this as I have NO IDEA whatsoever on what or how to do anything on it, so wish me luck I will try tomorrow, I hope that putting photos and the like are easy to do, believe me I am not up on all this technology
Regards
Susan

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Suzy!!!

Kayla R. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! cute pics:) love you

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Happy 22 suz booze.

You and susan seem to be close.

Lindsay Ross said...

DANG IT! i just remembered that today (or possibly tomorrow) is Hollys birthday and then I had a slap in the face that i forgot to call you on yours! im so sorry im a bad friend but ill make up for it, lets do lunch