Sunday, June 12, 2011

May Trip to Utah!

The day after my last presentation in school I flew to Utah for a week! Meg and Ava came with me to see baby Penelope and spend some time with Jessica. It was so fun to all be together. Ava and Graham had a blast and didn't stop running and screaming the entire time. They were WILD! Baby Penny is a DOLL and I love her so much!!!! (I will post more about her later)

But....

The main reason for coming to Utah was for Shellie's wedding! The day was PERFECT and I couldn't be happier for Shellie and Mike. Shellie looked STUNNING! The reception was beautiful and I am so glad I was a part of it. The night before the wedding we hung out and got pedicures and went to dinner and then we watched Kenny Chesney's Summer in 3D concert that I had from Netflix. I know it sounds silly but that pretty much sums Shellie and I up, we love Kenny! I can't wait to see him AGAIN with Shellie in July!!!

Of course I didn't take pictures of my own so I stole these from Shellie.... Enjoy!



2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I'm so glad you had a good trip to Utah. You and Shellie are so cute and it's so fun to have close girlfriends and it's cool you haven't grown apart! =)

Shellie said...

Thanks for flying out and spending the day with us!!