Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I LOVE THIS GIRL!

And she's getting MARRIED!!!!!


As you can see we have done ALOT together... these pictures don't even scrap the surface!

I am SO happy for Shellie and Mike and know they are going to be so happy together!

Shellie and I have known each other since kindergarten but it wasn't until 7th grade we realized we were best friend material.

We have had so many adventures together since then! We have gone to Countless concerts, (Rascal Flatts, Tim and Faith x 3, Martina McBride, Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, BSB x 2, NSYNC, Brittany Spears, and of course KENNY CHESNEY X like 7!) We have been on several awesome vacations (Chicago, LA x 3, Las Vegas x 4, San francisco, Jackson Hole x 2, Arizona x 2, Fish lake, Lake Powell and probably a million places I am forgetting!

We have spent millions of hours talking. I know that I can tell Shellie anything, she is the best secret keeper. Shellie is the person I call when I just want someone to know what to say. She is really good at celebrating good news with me and making bad news not seem so bad. She has the kindest heart and doesn't hold a grudge. That being said she has the memory of an elephant and never forgets....

I hope Mike knows what a great wife he is going to have and he also knows that when it comes to concerts, especially Kenny Chesney there is no price limit!

Congratulations Shellie, I love you so much!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

I love you too! Thanks for your sweet post. I wish you were out here to help me plan everything! Don't worry Mike already knows about Kenny :) I can't wait to see you in a few days!

Jana said...

That was so sweet! You and Shellie are awesome! I always love hearing about your adventures together!

Molly Gee Designs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.