Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beach and Tacos


My relaxing weekend of doing nothing went well for the most part. But Friday was way to nice outside not to take advantage of it. I think it was 85 at the beach, which was amazing because I'll previous experiences at the beach made me wish I had a sweatshirt. But Friday was BEAUTIFUL and WARM. I even saw Dolphins! I was so excited. It always amazes me when I look at the ocean how much goes on under there and we can't see it.





My second outting for the weekend was Tito's Tacos! My roommate and her friend had never been there so I was more then excited to take them. They have delicious salsa, drinkable really! Just ask Jessica :) It is a total dive but if you are ever in LA it is MUST! As you can see we had quite the spread of yummy food!

Another fun weekend!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Shellie said...

I want to go to the beach! I'm glad you are starting to feel better!

Jessica said...

What a lovely couple of posts! I read them all! I mostly liked the references to how much you miss me. It made me feel so loved and luckily you already know how much I miss you. No one to watch Modern Family with, get Red Mango or load my dishwasher:)
That salsa could ruin anyone's diet! I will attest!
Your hair looks beautiful at Michelle's wedding. I could never do that even with all my hot rollers and pins! love you!

Juan said...

Vaya Tacos. Saludos Jhon Spain.

Courtney B said...

I just found your blog and I have to say...the instant I saw the picture of your yummy looking mexican lunch I wanted it! I have to go buy salsa right now :)
Good luck with your journey in cali! Looks like you're having SO much fun! My sis-in-law is from San Diego but lives in Utah now and she'd rather be in Cali anytime :)