Sunday, November 8, 2009

Desert Island Movies

I love movies! One of my favorite things to do is curl up with popcorn and a cute boy (if ones around, but that is a different post!) and watch a movie! I started to think about the movies I would take with me if I was going to be stranded on a Desert Island. I couldn't narrow it down to less then 10!

I want to be just like Kathleen Kelly and own a children's bookstore!












I grew up watching this movie! I love Bill Pullman!












Hugh Grant? No need to say more!












Jack Black and Jude Law are adorable!












Don't Judge... Kevin Costner is a Babe!












This movie is hilarious!












Who couldn't use some relationship advice!












Pretty much sums up my life right now!












Kevin Costner + Baseball = AMAZING!












I am counting these as 1 but they are both funny! Collin Firth is yummy!













5 comments:

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i love movies too. i couldn't live without bridget jones. it always makes my day a little better.

Shellie said...

I like to watch movies with cute boys too, especially in the winter when it is cold! Let's work on that this winter!! And I love love love For Love of the Game! Good choice!

Jene and Megan said...

That's a good list! My favorite is You've Got Mail. LOVE that movie! LOVE!

sumthinghappened said...

Great picks, Suzy. I watched the Holiday while Brett was in Singapore and loved every minute. But I must say, some movies are best watched alone. Most men do not appreciate girl movies.

Jana said...

Good choices!!